The Five Celebrating Israelis: September 11th Foreknowledge and Possible Complicity Corroborated by Evidence from FBI Investigation and Other New Information24/06/2014 19:26
December 28, 2013
Within minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Center’s North Tower, a woman in Union City, New Jersey, looked out her apartment window and witnessed bizarre and puzzling behavior by three men in her parking lot. While an unexplained catastrophe of epic proportions was unfolding and thousands of Americans were in the process of losing their lives, she saw the three men taking photos and apparent video of the first tower burning while they smiled, high-fived and hugged one another. Their jovial and celebratory behavior was subsequently confirmed by the FBI who arrested them and two other associates later that day, confiscating and developing the film from one of the suspect’s camera that was coincidently purchased just the day before the attacks.
All five men happened to be relatively new employees of a moving company in Weehawken, New Jersey, called Urban Moving Systems (“UMS”), which the FBI later characterized as a “probable fraudulent operation with little evidence of a legitimate business venture.” The five men and the company owner also happened to be from a Middle East country, the region of the world that many intelligence officials tended to assume that the perpetrators came from. One ex-employee of the company told the FBI that he was not surprised that a certain senior employee of UMS was in trouble with the authorities, because he always spoke badly of the United States. Another ex-employee told the FBI that he had quit because of the high amount of anti-American sentiment expressed at UMS and that one employee once told him, “Give us 20 years and we’ll take over your media and destroy your country.”
So who were these men who took apparent pleasure in the destruction of American economic symbols and the deaths of thousands of innocent people, and who worked for a company where anti-American sentiment ran so high? They must have been Islamic fundamentalists, probably connected to the 9/11 hijacker cell that operated out of nearby Paterson, New Jersey, right? Wrong! When these five men were pulled over later that day and forcibly pulled out of their van by East Rutherford, New Jersey police, the driver blurted out, “We are Israeli, we are not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are the problem.”
The five individuals and the UMS company owner were indeed Israeli citizens, as were many of the employees who worked at UMS, which coincidently saw a sizable increase of workers in the run-up to the 9/11 attacks. One US newspaper, citing an FBI official, stated that the FBI subsequently discovered that some of the apprehended Israelis had connections to Israeli intelligence and that two of the five were in fact Mossad operatives. The men were held by US authorities for approximately two and a half months before high-level negotiations between US and Israel officials resulted in their release. UMS owner Dominik Suter fled back to Israel two days after being questioned by the FBI on Sept. 12, 2001 abandoning the alleged business he just grew in the months before 9/11. Suter and his wife were subsequently placed on an FBI 9/11 watch list report that included Osama Bin Laden, the 19 hijackers, and others believed to be associated with the 9/11 attacks.
The above story is often referred to as the case of the “Celebrating Israelis” or “Dancing Israelis,” so nicknamed because of the Israelis’ displays of jubilation and celebration of the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers. Although the story was mostly ignored by US mainstream media, with the exception of a feature by ABC 20/20 and a broader Israeli investigation by Fox News, there have been a number of other very credible reports of the story to date. Section A of this investigative report discusses what is known to date about the Celebrating Israelis (“CIs”) with most of the information coming from seven sources from Sept.11, 2001 to March 2007. It should be noted that just about all the information contained in these earlier reports has proven to be true based on information from an FBI counterterrorism investigation of the CIs.
Section B focuses on new information about the CIs with a significant portion of new information and evidence coming from the subsequent FBI investigation/report (“FBIR”). Although the FBIR is missing a significant number of documents, is heavily redacted, and primarily consists of approximately the first two weeks of the CIs’ two-and-a-half month incarceration and investigation, its 579 pages provide some valuable and insightful new facts that draw the CIs and Israel’s potential connections to the 9/11 operation much closer. This paper is without question the definitive source on the Celebrating Israelis and includes many new substantive facts about the CIs and UMS’s possible connections to 9/11 that have not been discussed anywhere else before. The paper is very detailed and well referenced containing about 138 references/endnotes and another 160+ additional references to the FBIR.
Although the CIs’ case is only one of about a dozen potential Israeli/Zionist connections to the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent cover-ups, it is the only connection where an actual government investigation was pursued. And although the investigation was little more than an official government/FBI cover-up that suffers from poor transparency issues, it still provides significant new facts and evidence that ties the CIs and other Israelis closer to the 9/11 attacks. Among other important findings, this report shows the following ten crucial facts and findings:
1. FBI Headquarters abruptly and prematurely ordered the FBI Newark investigation of the CIs to be closed on Sept. 24, 2001 while it was still on-going and before the CIs’ foreknowledge and/or involvement in 9/11 could be definitely established. Despite the order to close the case, the CIs were held and investigated for another two months before high level negotiations between US and Israeli officials secured their release.
2. An obvious FBI cover-up of the facts and evidence exists to this day. The FBI investigation includes dozens of missing key documents, excessive and unnecessary redactions, 25+ dropped FBI leads, and many unanswered critical questions of the investigation. The investigation was apparently quashed by higher level officials to conceal any involvement by the Israelis in the 9/11 attacks.
3. The assumptions and analysis used by the FBI in concluding that the CIs did not have foreknowledge and/or involvement in the attacks were deeply flawed and erroneous. In addition, the FBI ignored substantial factual and circumstantial evidence and at least four eyewitness testimonies that indicate that the CIs had, at a minimum, foreknowledge of the attacks.
4. Based on other information in the FBIR and other outside sources, it is possible that the CIs and other Israelis had a deeper involvement in the September 11th attacks. There was evidence of explosives in the CIs’ van (but lab tests were supposedly never completed), and other items were found in the van potentially implicating them more deeply in the 9/11 operation.
5. Several media reports stated that UMS was an Israeli intelligence front company and an FBI search team leader characterized UMS as “a possible fraudulent operation with little evidence of a legitimate business operation.” UMS coincidently grew quite a bit in the several months before 9/11, and had several other potential connections to the September 11th attacks, with its owner, Dominik Suter, abandoning the business he recently expanded and fleeing back to Israel on Sept. 14, 2001.
6. A media report stated that at least two CIs were Mossad operatives, and the FBI investigation shows that at least two, and probably three CIs, were associated with Israeli intelligence and/or were the subject of previous US intelligence investigations. The CIs’ affiliation with Israeli intelligence is heavily redacted and no reasonable explanation has ever been provided as to why Israeli intelligence agents were working for a New Jersey moving company in the run-up to 9/11.
7. The FBI and other US intelligence agencies opened up an investigation in April 2002 to determine if there was a nexus between the CIs and the so called “Israeli Art Students”, who also seemed to be in the US for nefarious reasons, and which was still on-going as of July 2003. The CIs lived among the Paterson, NJ hijacker cell and the largest concentration of Israeli Art Students just happened to live among the highest concentration of alleged hijacker cells in Southeast Florida.
8. There were several other Israeli related moving companies in the Hudson/Bergen County area, one of which (Classic International Movers) was under investigation by the Miami FBI in conjunction with a move of the one of the hijackers. Another Israeli related mover, Moishes Moving Systems, was situated at the mouth of the Holland Tunnel across the Hudson River from the WTC and had an Israeli employee profile similar to UMS.
9. There were timeline and geographic connections between the alleged Paterson, New Jersey hijacker cell and the CIs and other Israeli groups in the New Jersey/New York area (Note: the FBI’s timeline and geographic connections analysis is omitted from the FBIR). This paper will also discuss a new and potential Hamburg (Germany) connection between various Israeli groups and hijacker groups.
10. New information shows that Zim American-Israeli Shipping, the Israeli shipping company that vacated the WTC around Sept. 4, 2001, likely had at least foreknowledge of the specific attack date as much as six months in advance. A CIA assessment of Israeli intelligence states that Zim Shipping has been used for various Israeli intelligence functions including providing non-official cover for Israeli intelligence agents.
The Five Celebrating Israelis:
September 11th Foreknowledge and Possible Complicity
Corroborated by Evidence from FBI Investigation and Other New Information
December 28, 2013
Exhibit I Maps of Israeli Groups and Hijacker Cells in New Jersey / New York
Exhibit II Terrible Transparency: Missing FBI Documents and Excessive FBI Redactions
Exhibit III Cover-Up Investigation: Dropped FBI Leads and Critical Unanswered Questions
Exhibit IV Examples of Excessive FBI Redactions
|The author has written a sequel to this article (February 17, 2014),
concerning mainly Zim Shipping and evidence that the Arab pilot hijackers
were deep cover Israeli-controlled operatives:
Zim Shipping: New Evidence suggests
Six Months Foreknowledge of the September 11th Attack Date
and Potential Involvement in the Israeli Deep Cover Operation