What can Americans do to fight the New World Order?25/04/2012 00:17
1. Turn off or throw away your T.V.
2. Think for yourself.
3. Question all so-called ‘Authority’
4. Get out, and/or stay out, of debt!
5. Use cash, trade or barter as much as possible, rather than debit cards and credit cards
6. Get rid of grocery store ‘discount’ cards –grocery stores provide this information to insurance companies.
7. Bank at a Credit Union, or any alternative to the ‘TBTF’ Banks, that participated in the 2008 Banker Bailout.
8. Invest as much as you reasonably can in precious metals – especially silver.
9. You have the right to own a firearm, to protect yourself,and your family. Read the 2nd Amendment.
10. Buy products “Made in America"
11. Start your own garden
13. Meditate or pray - reduce your stress!
14. Get exercise!
15. Read a book (here is an excellent book recommendation: Psychological Warfare and the New World Order:The Secret War Against the American People
16. Listen to soothing classical, jazz, ambient, or other alternative music
17. Watch ‘Freedom to Fascism’–a film by Aaron Russo (can be found here: )
18. Watch ‘Why We Fight’–a film by Eugene Jarecki (can be found here:)
19. Watch ‘War is always by Deception'- a film by Ryan Dawson (can be found here:)
“AVOID SHOPPING AS ‘RETAIL THERAPY’ (Instead, jog, meditate, read, or find some other solution).
SHOP CONSCIOUSLY – if there is something you must have, purchase items whose packaging, ingredients, and methods of production are sustainable and support life.
MAKE EVERYTHING YOU OWN LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE
PURCHASE AT CONSIGNMENT AND THRIFT STORES –where everything is recycled.
Write letters telling Monsanto, De Beers, ExxonMobil, Adidas, Ford, GE, Coca-Cola, WALMART, and other labor exploiters and environment destroyers
why you REFUSE TO PURCHASE FROM THEM.
CUT BACK ON OIL AND GAS CONSUMPTION!
DOWNSIZE (your car, home, wardrobe) – everything in your life (and don’t buy what you don’t need)
SUPPORT/SEND MONEY only to non-profits, radio stations, and other organizations that promote JUST causes.
VOLUNTEER your time and energy to such organizations.
SUPPORT LOCAL MERCHANTS
ENCOURAGE stores to buy from local growers, producers, and suppliers.
Shop at your LOCAL FARMERS’ MARKET
AVOID DRINKING WATER THAT IS FLUORIDATED (only your toothpaste should have non-industrial fluoride)
INSIST that those who use your money – banks, pensions, mutual funds, companies – make socially and environmentally responsible investments.”
21. Invest in precious metals (especially silver).
22. Research every company whose products or services you buy
23. Research every organization to which you donate your hard-earned money
24. Vote with your dollars!
25. Watch ‘The Secret of Oz’– a film by William T. Still (can be found here:)
26. Get prepared for when the U.S. dollar TOTALLY COLLAPSES - You'll need 1) Water, 2) Food, 3) Vital Medicine 4) Gun/Ammo, etc.
27. Global, non-violent, NON-COMPLIANCE is the answer to a psychopathic system!
28. Find alternatives to EVERYTHING that they’ve set up, to entrap you in THEIR system.
29. What would happen if 200 MILLION AMERICANS refused to pay their taxes, in 2013? (Just a hypothetical question)
30. Familiarize yourself with the concept of BOYCOTT
31. Look up the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations):
32. Don’t ever join a ‘secret’ society
33. Watch 'HUMAN RESOURCES Social Engineering In The 20th Century" (can be found here:)
34. Educate yourself. Thomas Jefferson: "If a nation expects to be ignorant & free, in a state of civilisation, it expects what never was & never will be."
Expand the above list,and share it with everyone you know!